Join our passionate bunch
Join our passionate team of digital professionals!
Want a chance to be an important team member in an ambitious digital agency? Want a possibility to grow with the company and fast-track your career? We strive to provide an environment where individuals can have a level of responsibility they’ve experienced before. We are constantly looking for talented people, and if you can’t find a suitable position below right now, you can send us an open application to email@example.com anytime.
Currently open positions
Helsinki, Finland / Part time or full time
Do you spend time admiring the best design that can be found at Dribbble, Behance, Awwwards or SiteInspire? Are you passionate about creating outstanding digital solutions? Are you great at what you do, and do you continuously aim to be better?
We’re so happy we found you.
At Contrast we want to create websites and web stores that turn heads, drop jaws and stand out. Thanks to our hardworking and talented team we are now in a good situation, where we have a lot of work coming in and are looking for a new UX/UI Designer to join our team. With you we want to continue to impress our customers with seamless and beautiful solutions.
As a designer, you have:
- Passion and appreciation for stunning design
- Experience in Web-/UX-/UI-design and working with Sketch and InVision
- Wizard skills with Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A good understanding of UX/UI working methods
- Portfolio of your best work
- Proficiency to work in English or Finnish – preferably both
As a person you are:
- Ambitious doer: We are a small team, and everyone can contribute to our success
- Curious learner: Your work is inspired by the industry news and trends
- Comfortable in leading discussions: No team member remains unseen and unknown to our clients
- Fun to work with
- Punctual and self-directed: Both are essential qualities in both our line and way of work
For our team, we offer:
- Super interesting line of clients in all shapes and sizes
- Motivated and fun team to work with
- Freedom and ownership in your work
- Encouragement to develop your role into the direction you want to
- The industry’s best tools and slack-emojis (you might even get one for yourself)
- Annual ski trip to Lapland
Interested? Check out our references to get an idea of what we do, and send us your portfolio and CV with a short and sweet application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th of January. Don’t forget to mention your salary request and availability.