Join our passionate bunch
Join our passionate team of digital professionals!
Want a chance to be an important team member in an ambitious digital agency? Want a possibility to grow with the company and fast-track your career? We strive to provide an environment where individuals can have a level of responsibility they’ve experienced before. We are constantly looking for talented people, and if you can’t find a suitable position below right now, you can send us an open application to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Currently open positions
Senior Web Developer
Kamppi, Helsinki / Full-time
Contrast is a passionate agency that builds beautiful web stores, websites and web apps with a strong focus in exceptional UI/UX. We work with amazing companies, such as Makia Clothing, Ruokaboksi, Relex Solutions, aTalent and Smarp to name a few. We embrace long lasting client relationships and we definitely don’t do quick and dirty.
Since Contrast was founded, it has been rooted in a drive to find a better way of doing things. To do better work. To always keep learning. To never half-ass anything. And to have fun while doing all this. We believe that pleasure in the job puts perfection into work, and we really, really love what we do.
Our 2019 showreel.
What we are looking for
We are now looking for a senior web developer with the following specs:
- Experience with both backend and frontend – one may be stronger than the other
- Solid experience in custom-made WordPress theme and plugin development
- Strong experience in working with modern APIs (such as REST API)
- Ability to communicate clearly in English (which is our main working language at the office) both written and oral
- Attitude on point, we are a passionate team – emphasis on team – and want to grow
Would be awesome if you also have:
- Experience with modern technologies as for example: Node.js, React.js, Gatsby.js
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other analytics tools
- Interest in other CMS and e-commerce platforms such as Contentful and Shopify
What we offer
- A key role with great growth opportunities both short-term and long-term
- A really cool office in the heart of Helsinki and a super motivated and funny team
- The best possible tools and equipment (though if you are an Android fan, you might be disappointed)
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health-care with Pihlajalinna and great insurance (also for free-time)
- Culture/sports coupons as a benefit
- Annual trips with the team (e.g. last fall we went to Lapland)
- The freedom to be yourself – no dress-codes or micromanagement, results are what matters
- Full-time, permanent key role
- Office in Kamppi, Autotalo
- Starting date negotiable, preferably sooner rather than later
- Application DL: 7.10.2019
Any questions? Contact Sami Mäkelä (Co-founder) at email@example.com
Are you up for it? Tell us who you are by sending your CV and a short cover letter by latest 7.10.2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's kickstart your project!
First, what's your name?
Please write your name, a nickname is also fine.
What's your email?
There’s something wrong with your email.
What can we help you with?
Tick at least one box to continue.
Describe your project:
What's your approximate budget?
Great, thank you!
We’ll be in touch soon.
In the meantime, check out our case studies:See case studies